Saturday, February 21, 2009

The PTM!!!

So in an effort to "run" my little puppy dog out.... I take her to the PLEASE TOUCH MUSEUM!!! The greatest place in Philadelphia for little kids. Zoe can run, and run, and run.... and I don't worry about her braking anything. It's like a disneyland full of creative theme rooms, arts and crafts, and hands on interaction. She has a blast everytime we go. So far I set a new record and went 5 times this week. Only because it's freezing outside and I don't want to take her to the parks that are wet and cold. And the other is particially selfish on for me, because I have to chase after her, and I am hoping that I go into Labor with all the walking around that I am doing. But no worries for those of you that want my other little monkey to bake longer.... he's not going anywhere. By the way I am 38 weeks on Tuesday....Still at 4cms... and hanging in there. If anyone wants to join me in my PTM excursions.... your more than welcome to come. Here are some pictures of friends that we went with this week. Zach and Kate Marastica, and Celab Knickerbocker....















1 comments:

Angela said...

All your pictures are so cute. The PTM is great! My boys love to go to the museum. I would probably do it more, but it does get a little trickier when you're chasing after three! Best of luck, can't wait to meet your new little guy!