Saturday, February 21, 2009

My little Monkey

Ok, so my little monkey is quite the independent one. I ran upstairs to grab something leaving Zoe downstairs to watch Elmo... her favorite buddy. Apparently however, he was sorta boring for her, because when I came back down stairs, this is what I saw. Our mini DVD player- open and on as if I set her up with it. This was, by the way on the top of my couch, where I had just put it momentarily so she couldn't get to it. The little munchkin climbed onto the couch, got it, opened it and then turned it on. Needless to say I was glad she didn't break it, but it was really funny because she was quite proud of herself that she managed to turn it on. Let alone without mommy, and without getting in trouble. She normally would have, but it was too cute and funny to get mad at her. So I let her watch Dalmations while I finished up my morning stuff. Thanks Grandma Pollei for the movie... she loves it!! Ruff, Ruff!!!!



0 comments: