Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Names

Some people have asked us if we have any names yet.... Well we do, but we don't! We can't decide and probably won't decide until we see his sweet little face. However we are truly up for suggestions at this point. We aren't really revealing the few that we have only because we are so unsure about them... but if you guys have any suggestions for us-- we would love to hear them. This little guy is on his way and we need to get this figured out. Maybe one of you guys have a name or two that we haven't thought about yet.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe you're still posting on your blog! I thought for sure this would be the "He's Here" post. Well, my friend just had a baby boy and named him Kacen...I thought it was cute. :) Good luck! We'll be looking forward to "He's Here!"

Ellie m. said...

LOGAN!

Jessie said...

what happened to ralph?

Becky said...

I guess I'm old. I think when you hear a name you should know exactly if it's a boy or a girl. No guessing. No weirdness like Chevy Ford or something. Also, you have to take your last name into thought. But really, in the end, you name him exactly what you want. Sometimes his little face will tell you.

Joni said...

Not Colton, that's all of got to say for now....:)