Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Hi everyone.... so I know that I have been really slow at my blog these days, and I can only hope that you understand I am really busy... and totally tired these days. Yea-- for almost being done!!! I am 36 weeks yesterday.... can't wait to be full term! These pictures were taken by my life long friend Ellie... we've known each other since elementary school. She lives in NY and came to visit us this past weekend. Thanks Elle for taking these shots!





5 comments:

Jamie said...

awe, what great pictures amber!

Ellie m. said...

yaaay, you looked great in all the pics, my favorite which i think you should put up is the close up heart on your belly...its on my blog, so cute!

Kristin said...

Oh amber!! You are a doll! I miss you. You look so cute pregnant, your friend did such a good job! Hope all is well. Love you

Heather said...

I hope you're feeling ok. Good luck with the last few weeks. We're excited to meet this little guy!

Becky said...

Hey girlie! You look fantastic! Hang in there your almost done. Helpful hint from Beck #1. Cleaning your house top to bottom will help with contrations to get your little guy out. Sweep, mop, vaccuum, whatever. It worked for us ;)

Helpful hint #2. After the baby comes, have Zoe help getting you a diaper or wipes and let her pick his outfit. That way she is helping and won't feel replaced by the new addition. That's worked for all the Zobes kids. Love ya can't wait to see this new guy!