Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family Pictures

So this amazing photographer... Danica Nelson, mother of two and wonderful person took our family pictures for us. We are so happy with them.... Thanks Danica you did awesome yet again. Here is a quick sneak peek at her talent and our pictures. She's amazing and did wonders for the circumstances being as Zoe would not look at the camera---she's 17 months old what else can I expect? If you need a photographer go to her website, plus there are more pictures of us that I didn't post. Again Danica-- you are amazing, thank you again for taking these.

Check out her website at: danicanelsonphotography.blogspot.com










5 comments:

Ashley said...

I am the first! Cute pics. They are all really great. We still need to get together. Don't forget about us.

Jamie said...

those are darling amber! love them all. i am jealous that you have tons of photographer friends...i need some! : )

Kristin said...

Oh Am she did such a good job. She captured every precious moment! I miss you! I hope you doing good. I want one of your gifted friends to take pic's of the little guy when he comes! xo

Meier Family said...

Love love LOVE them! Especially the one of just you and your belly! So beautiful---now we just need the lil guy to join the family pics!:)

kellibelli said...

CUTE! 19 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!! The next time you come home I am definitely coming to see you and the LITTLE one! Are you naming him Dane??? I had a dream that you did....probably not it's very close to Dan.... Anyways:) I have been using the bag you gave me...so many compliments! I LOVE IT! Thank you again! I miss Zoe and I miss our sleepover! Love you!