Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last day at the hospital!!!

Here are some of our last photos taken at the hospital. Seen here is one of two of my most favorite doctors in the world (minus my hubbie --hahaha). This is Dr. Mehta-- the one that delivered Zoe and has been my primary ob doc through Dane's pregnancy. (The other doc is in the same OB Practice Dr. Johannson-who was also a major part of both Zoe and Dane's pregnancies). Anyways.... I reeeallly wanted her to deliver me but she wasn't in the hospital on Friday and Dr. J was in Costa Rica.... However, she's the one with magic fingers and who stripped my membranes so I can't be too mad at her. Even though she wasn't able to deliver me, she was able give Dane his circumcision. She came up to my room and surprised me by dropping by. I was so excited to see her and to find out that she did his circ. I just love, love, love her. If anyone needs a doc I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER and or Dr. Johannson. The other pictures are of us leaving the hospital in our handy dandy double stroller. And just for those that haven't had a chance to check our link of pictures...another couple pictures of Dane. Isn't he a good looking kid or what?







6 comments:

Debbie said...

he's sooo cute!!! Congrats.

Jess said...

So exciting! Ironically enough, I was just about to buy my double jogger, the BOB stroller from REI, then my friend told me about the Phil and Ted's jogger, which I think is the one that you have. I was just looking at them online before looking at your blog. Let me know how you like it. I think that may be the one that I am going to go for.

Shannon said...

He is just adorable!! Sweet stroller.

Amber said...

Thanks guys...ya it's a Phil and Teds stroller. We got it for a steal. Normally they are in the $600-700 dollar range, but we got it at a baby store in Cali-- the last floor model, with a huge discount. So far I really like it because you can turn it really easily--it's smaller than most doubles and it's pretty convienent. The one complaint I have about it ---is if you have both kids in it, then you don't have a lot of storage for your diaper bag or purse. But if you just have one kid in it... u can use the space for your stuff. I recommend it for the most part...except for the storage part. It's been great so far, but I haven't used it with the two kids more than that one time.

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

He is adorable! congrats

Laina said...

Sooo cute! Congrats!