Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Tribute!!!! March 2nd 2009

Ok, so this is a little late, but I was sorta in the hospital on my mom's birthday and was a little out of it. So... Now I am saying Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother in the whole world.

I really do have the best mother in the world. She has always been there for me, through good times and bad. I pretty much talk to her everyday, and I call her for just about everything. You are the greatest mom!!!

Mom... thank you so much for all that you do, for all that you are. You have always been an amazing example to me and I hope one day I can be just like you. You are a Martha Stewart and Jack of all trades. I love how you can cook, quilt, paint, design, decorate, show love, compassion, service, and good work ethic. You are a dedicated woman to your children, husband and callings. Thank you for always knowing what to say and how to say it. I LOVE YOU--HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

(Nanna came to visit and we are sad that she is gone... but know that we love you and miss you tons-- thanks for coming to visit)!!





2 comments:

Ellie m. said...

Happy birthday Joni!!!! You do have a great mom Amber. P.S you look great I think all the pregnancy weight came off already, i hope im as lucky as you

kellibelli said...

Happy Birthday Joni! You do not look 50 at all! I am so glad she came and spent time with you. I am so glad we talked briefly last week. Dane is dreamy Amber! So adorable!