Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Day Home

Daddy and Zoe are so excited to play with and hold baby Dane. Here daddy is attempting to put his little (but huge pants) on. And Zoe in her ever famous pink chair wanted to hold baby Dane while watching her movie. It's been a smoothe transition at home and great to be a family of 4. Dane is adjusting wonderfully to his new surroundings and Zoe is loving her new baby brother. It's quite rewarding to see how special their bond is. Daddy has been a tremendous help and I am recovering well. I hope you enjoy the pics!!!




10 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my goodness amber, he is so darling! i want to hold him! i forget how small they are! zoe looks like such a proud big sister!

oh, and you so look great! i had to leave the hospital in a wheelchair and could barely walk into my house! pushing a stroller? you are super mom : )

Stacie said...

Wow I haven't checked in in a while! congrats! Baby Dane is so cute! I'm happy that everyone is doing well and you look great. I hope I look that good after this boy is born. I can't wait for more updates!

Ellie m. said...

he is soooooooooo cute Amber, congrats again...

Lynnette said...

congratulations Amber! Dane is so cute, I love the pics of Zoe just holding and loving him!

Britters and Parx said...

Wow, congrats!!! I can't believe you have two now!! Keep the cute pictures coming!

Kristin said...

Amber! I am missing you! Your little one is so precious! I am glad to see you are doing so well. Love you lots, xoxo

Kari said...

Congrats! What a precious time!
You have two beutiful children!

seth said...

Congrats to you and Taylor and the whole family!

Chaci said...

The pics of Zoe and Dane are SO precious!

Danica said...

Oh super exciting! I'm glad (for your sake) you went early! Congrats. He's adorable, and I'm excited to get my camera on him on Saturday. Should we say 10am or 10:30am..around there?