Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meet the newest member of the Family!!!

I've been meaning to put this map of where exactly we will be moving. Here it is. We are the big blue dot.



We did it... we actually bought our very first home-- Yea!!! It's quite exciting, but also a little scary. Now... we actually have to be grown ups and pay a mortgage. However, we couldn't be happier. Although this economy has been really hard on the country right now, some of us are benefiting from a great buyers market.

Here are a few pictures of the house. The animated one is of what our home will look like when it's done. Right now it's being finished, and when we move we will be happy residents of Stetson Valley in Glendale (really Phoenix- Arizona). Taylor's commute to the Hospital will be 15-20 minutes. We are near grocery stores, malls, pools, shopping centers, and parks!!! To me that is so exciting because right now in Philly we drive a long way to get to those necesities.

We are thrilled and can't wait to greet our new family member when we get to Arizona.








Kitchen

bathroom

bathroom


The view of the pool from our window



12 comments:

Jamie said...

wow, E X C I T I N G! congrats amber! it's lovely!

Steve Pierce said...

...and near tienna... i'm jealous:) i'm excited for you guys! i have more of a reason to visit az more often now!

Ellie m. said...

congrats....im sad you're leaving me :( but im happy for you guys

Anonymous said...

congrats! Maybe I will have to take a little trip to AZ.

Jessie said...

that was me, jessie, the comment above. i was on steve's computer.

Kristin said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I want to come sleep over!!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

Congrats! Homeownership is great. We sold ours about a year ago and I miss it. Enjoy!

kellibelli said...

Beautiful!!!! Fun talking to you yesterday!

Chrissy said...

woohoo!

Erika said...

WOW! Fun Amber! Congrats to you guys. Little Dane is so stinkin' cute!

The Bottjer Family said...

Congrats. Where exactly are you located? I tried to find it so I could figure out how far away you are. Let me know! When are you moving in?

Laina said...

OMG that house is BEAUTIFUL!!!!