Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Typical Scene in the Pollei Household

This is what we see everyday after Zoe's traditional "after dinner treat a- "COOKIE" (really an -OREO)! In Zoe's mind the only cookie out there is an oreo. We've given her others, but her absolute favorite is the OREO. She is such a professional oreo cookie eater, that she even does the twist lick and discard. Yup, that's right, normally it's the twist, lick and dip method your used to, but for Zoe, the actual cookie part is pure garbage... she only lkes the white, fatty cream stuff. Then, when she's done with that she asks for more after chucking her remains to the floor. Lately to avoid wastage of oreos... we buy the double stuffed (I know we are bad parents) and that way she gets double the cream but only wastes one cookie. Anywyas, heres the BEFORE:



And the AFTER:




We've also started doing the double bath thing...this save me time and energy. It's so fun having two kids right?





5 comments:

kellibelli said...

I love that water shot....with it on her face..so cool! She is adorable! I cannot wait to meet Dane! When are you coming again? I need to put it on my calendar!

The Bottjer Family said...

Ahhh.... it looks ALL too familiar... of course Landon's favorite is to smear yogurt all over his face, chair, and his hair. You're brave... I haven't attempted the double bath thing yet-- I'm worried because Landon thinks it's cool to make tidal waves and I don't think Tyler would like that all too much. =)

Anonymous said...

ooo yes dump the water over that little slut. I want to suck her nipples they look so juicy and perky

Anonymous said...

I would love to give zoe double my cream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm swallow baby girl

Anonymous said...

be nice to see zoe suck hiscock