Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photo Shoot

Meet my friend Chaci... She is pregnant with twins. Ever since I got my new camera, I've had a lot of fun taking pictures of other people and of course Zoe. Chaci was a good sport and let me practice taking photos of her. She is 21 weeks along. We thought we would document her journey through this wonderful time. These are just a few of my favorites. If anyone wants pictures of their family or kids, I am more than willing to get some practice. Thanks Chaci for letting me do this.










6 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Amber, love the pictures! What kind of a camera did you get? We have the Nikon D50 and LOVE it! I love to take pics of my kids, but it's a little hard to get the family picture now that we have to get three kiddos to look at the camera & smile at the same time. If you'd like practice on family shots, we'd be happy to volunteer, out latest family picture is about a year & one child out of date! (And if you want me to return the favor for your family, I'd be happy to!)

Chaci said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! Amber, you are so talented. Thanks a ton, I LOVVVVE them!!

kellibelli said...

Very cool that you are getting into photography! What camera did you get? I love the belly shot from a lower angle..very artisitic!

Ellen said...

Those are really great pictures and Chaci looks fabulous!

Amber said...

Thanks,... Angela...definetley lets get together to get those family pics. I got a Canon Rebel XTi. I am working on getting another lens so that I can get true portrait shots. Let me know when you want to do them.

jor said...

These are AWESOME! You are so talented at so many things. My husband got the Rebel xti in Jan. for his bday, but hasn't had the time yet to figure it all out :) I am a terrible photographer.