Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

I know, I know... Father's Day was on Sunday--- but I didn't sit down to get a post in on Sunday. Although this post is late, we did manage to call both of our Fathers and celebrate Taylor's very first Fathers day! We made yummy persian food with some friends and had a great day. Zoe has the best dad in the whole world. He is funny, compassionate and a complete carnivore--- if he could he would have Zoe breakfast, lunch and dinner. He adores her so much, and its obvious she can't get enough of her daddy either. She really missed him while were gone and couldn't wait to see him when we got back. Thanks Taylor for working so hard for us and being such an amazing husband and Father to peanut and I--- Happy Father's Day!!








Also... a Big Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I love you Dad you are truly a wonderful dad who has always proven to be a strong leader and friend to me. I will always cherish the moments of preach, love and guidance (even though growing up I might not have). Happy Fathers Day!!





Happy Father's Day Steve!! (My Father-in-law) Thank you for always being there for us and for Taylor growing up. He always speaks highly of you and too cherishes the great moments of guidance and support given to him while in his nurturing years. We miss you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber and Zoe Thanks tons for coming to visit us in SLC!

I'm glad you had a great Father's Day Taylor with the girls back. And the hair looks like it's beginning to resprout!! I am SOOOO Thrilled!

I take it Zoe recognized you with or without hair, that's got to be tough for a 10 month old! Don't confuse Zoe ever again! Love mom p

Joni said...

We love all the Daddy's. We miss you and look forward to seeing you in August...Nanna

Ellie m. said...

yay for yummy persian food :)

Chrissy said...

She is so cute and getting so big!