Monday, June 9, 2008

El Torito

So some of you may already know this, but for those of you who don't, El Torito is my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant ever!! To some it's just your typical mexican place, but for me... it is so much mooore.! My favorite thing to get, and what I must always order everytime... is there mexican ceasar salad. I LOVE IT! I recommend it to anybody who loves cesear salads. The pine nuts, tortilla chips and the creamy vinegerette get me everytime. This is my mom, Mandy and Zoe and I eating our little hearts out... gotta love the chips and salsa.




4 comments:

Jess said...

My fam is a HUGE El Torito fan as well. We spend a week at Newport Beach every summer and eat at El Torito 3 times out of the week! Love it! Only a month until I get some!

Britters and Parx said...

Still in Cali? Man, what fun! When do you head home? Do we have El Torito here in Utah? I'm a BIG mexican food fan!!!!

Britters and Parx said...

Still in Cali? Man, what fun! When do you head home? Do we have El Torito here in Utah? I'm a BIG mexican food fan!!!!

liz hawkins said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE El Torito! Yum.