Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CONTEST!!!

Hey friends... I need your help. As you can tell from some of my recent blog posts I love taking pictures of friends and I'd like to think I'm getting the hang of it. Since photography is something I've always loved ever since I studied it back in college, I have decided to turn my hobby into an offical "business venture". (that's what Taylor calls it) This is nothing intense but more for my love of taking pictures. To get my name out there and so you all know that I am available this is an attempt to grab your attention.
This is where I need your help... I need a name for my so called "business." So put your creative brains to work and help me out. I'm throwing in a free photo shoot for whoever comes up with the winning name/title for my photography. (As an aside, I love to do belly shots, family shots, babies, kids, couples, or whatever.)

Good Luck, and I can't wait to hear some of your ideas!!!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for "Mommy's Photography" or something sweet like that. I love you Mommy! Good Luck!

-Zoe

Ellie m. said...

triple P
Pollei's Perfect Photography or

APP
Amber Pollei's Photography

Joni said...

I'm still thinking...Nanna.

Ellen said...

Pollei's Portraits

Jamie said...

pocket full of posies photography

or

priceless portraits (or moments)
by amber pollei

those are random...sorry...i was just tryin to think of something for ya!

Meier Family said...

Pocket full o' Pollei
Pollei's Poses
Precious Pollei
Pollei Prints
Snappy Shots by Amber
Feature Photos by Amber.....and more to come!:)

Ellie m. said...

Precious Portraits by Pollei

Ellie m. said...

Pollei's Priceless Pictures or (photographs)

Kim Millard said...

Here is one...Baby Bumps & Beyond

Meier Family said...

Timeless Takes
Pollei Pics

Meier Family said...

Forever Families
Timeless Treasures,Today

brohammas said...

How bout "Taylor's pink pants portrait studio"

or Marlee's fa, Peace out Pollei!

Chaci said...

Art. You could also do "Art...by Amber."

Brooke said...

How about
"Amber Pollei Photography"
I know, totally not original, but sounds good:)

Heather said...

Something without an alliteration might be nice. Since everything you mentioned was of people in some way, somthing simple like "Portraits" would work.
Jason

Eric & Whitney Culbertson said...

Pure Moments Photography

Whit