Friday, December 5, 2008

Funny Faces!

So while Zoe was eating lunch one day she was in a very silly mood. I happen to have my camera right there to catch her in all her glory... (please excuse the messy face).

Her pointing to her "nose" (even though those are her ears... we're still working on this one) heehee...


Where's Zoe?? Peek-a-boo!!


I caught her right in the middle of her jibber jabber words... I think she was telling me to get her our of her high chair..


Patty-cake Patty-cake..Baker's Man...Pat it and Roll it and MARK IT WITH A "Z"


And throw it in the oven for Zoe and Me!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness!! So cute!! I miss you two!

Jamie said...

i love all the pictures in the past 3 posts! zoe seems like she has quite the personality, i love how you capture that in all her pics. hope you guys are well.

kellibelli said...

How is life??? and how are you Kristin? I cannot believe you are now in the 40's on your baby countdown....!!!!! Thanks for my sweet birthday card! I know I totally missed you over your christmas vacation here but hopefully next time we can hang out. I am sure you had so much fun being with your family.