Thursday, October 16, 2008

Travel Log... Starting from the beginning of our Trip




This is my cousin and her two kids, Juliet and Davis....They came to visit for Zoe's Birthday!  Thanks Kell again for watching Zoe for me and keeping her busy while I went to my scrapbook convention.. Zoe told me about all fun she had at Legoland and playing with all your kids toys.. We miss you guys.



Here is my Family... Mom and Dad.. Mandy and James (the other married couple), Blake (single and totally available) and Brenan (13 yrs. old) and Aubree (the Bachelorette- not available because she's too young --haha a sophmore at the U of U) and of course the three of us.  Thanks guys for letting Taylor and I crash in Irvine for so long.  We miss you and the weather.




4 comments:

Val said...

Amber,
I totally want to hook Austen's little bro up with Aubree, he just returned from his mission and is going to the U! He is a total hottie! Would she go out with him? Give me a call so we can chat. P.S. Do you want me to go over to your home and give a good clean while your gone!:) I'm sure it already is, but I seriously want to come clean your house in exchange for some know how on my camera! Have a fun and safe trip. Call me about the two college kids!... 801-367-0679

Kristin said...

OK so you look so cute!! You and kel in that pic.....adorable! Miss you and your fam, they all look so good. So am I going to see you??

kellibelli said...

I was so surprised to see our pics! I miss you! I love Zoe and want her and you to come again soon!!!!!

Kristin said...

Am i need kelli's blog or email, do you have it