Friday, October 17, 2008

More Pictures of us in Az





This is Zoe's sleeping arrangement... we have her in a closet stuffed with pillows all around it so she doesn't bonk her head.   The other one is with her in Tienna's rocking chair watching Elmo.  The only two times throughout my days that I get any break... nap time/bedtime and watching Elmo.  


Daddy also decided that Zoe needed to get her hair done... so he took the liberty of getting her dressed and ready for the day.  I had to get pictures of her first pony tails... notice they are with barretts... haha... at least he tried.  Thanks Daddy for getting her ready for the day.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

She is a doll!!! I can't wait to see you

Jamie said...

hey amber! kristin said you couldn't view my blog, so i sent you another invite. i think you did have permission it was just under taylor's e-mail for some reason. looks like you guys are having lots of fun traveling around. zoe is looking like such a big girl! her hair is darling. oh, and sadie sleeps in the closet too here at my mom's house. i haven't thought of the pillow next to the wall idea though. love all the pics. you look great. hope to hear from you soon! :D

Chaci said...

Still can't get over how big she is...it was great seeing you!

Heather said...

Her hair is darling(of course because it's on her.:). I hope all is going well with Taylor's next rotation. Has he heard back from any schools for interviews yet?

Kristin said...

Call me

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm yes daddy eat thatpussy make her buck and kick