Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A quick walk down memory lane--Tribute to Zoe's 1st year of Life!!!

Just a quick look back at this last year...and a few pictures of our most precious moments watching Zoe grow.

Zoe- we love you and couldn't imagine life without you. You have been such a blessing to us and we just love you to pieces. Thank you for coming to our family and teaching us about love, patience, kindness and happiness. You make us laugh all the time and we love watching you grow and learn new things everyday. Happy Birthday Zoe Brooke Pollei!!!!


















7 comments:

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! Tell your mom thanks again for the pictures and to start feeling better :)

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Ok, tell me Taylor shoved her face in the cake... because he was supposed to. It is only fair that he does to his own what he does to others. Hope Zoe had a good one. Miss you guys

Jamie said...

love the blast for the past and all the photos in the posts before this one. looks like her 1st b-day was just perfect and special. hope all is well!

Kristin said...

Hey I love your HAIR! Now yours is longer than mine....I guess that is what I get for chopping 5 inches :). I am so excited to see you! Do yo just put your on layers in your hair....I need to know your secerets!!! I miss you, your the best, love you cous.

Kristin said...

Oh and third pic from the top you look gorgeous!! Just thought I would let you know!

Holly Sanders said...

what cute pics of Zoe! I can't believe she's 1 already! She really is a cutie pie!

kellibelli said...

Hey!!! I am missing her (and you)! I love Zoe! I am so glad I got to spend time with her!