Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm back!!

So sorry guys..... didn't mean to have you all see my quilt. For some reason I couldn't attach my pictures to my email account- it just wouldn't send them, so in order for my mom see my quilt (she wanted to see it because she's a quilter and I wanted her advice on it)... I posted it really quick so that she could see it. However, people started to comment on it before I could delete it, so I guess its staying. I am just having fun sewing since it's all I can do since I have been sick. I got what Zoe got and now we are all better. Since Saturday Zoe and I started feeling like ourselves again. Being sick really reeeealllly sucks. But we're good now and in order to redeem myself for posting horrible pictures of my poor sick baby....happy ones are coming. Also, in the midst of me changing my template I lost a ton of widgets- including everyone's address. So I have been (when I have a minute) logging onto other people's blogs and getting everyone that I used to have on my list again. However, I haven't been able to get everyones.. so if you think I have yours, please leave it anyways because if I don't have it on my links then I am hunting for it right now. Sorry it has taken me so long to post --- but I am feeling up to the task again. Can't wait to get your addresses so that I can keep up with you all. Take care. (thanks for humoring me). Oh and I didn't even keep that darn template anyways... a lot of good it did me huh!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

www.the3slades.blogspot.com :)

Britters and Parx said...

bwandbrit.blogspot.com- Brittany and Brandon

Carrie said...

ck-hun.blogspot.com - carrie and kenny :)

Ash and Becky said...

ashbeckyx.blogspot.com

Ash & Becky Smith

Anonymous said...

www.aprilandjasonblankenship.blogspot.com

Dan and Ashley said...

Hey Amber & Taylor, I'm really bad at remembering to leave people comments but I do check in on you guys and see what your cute little family has been up to every now and then. Zoe is so cute and it is so fun that our little boy and her are so close in age! Fun seeing other kids at the exact same stage. Hope you guys are doing good! ashanddan.blogspot.com