Monday, April 28, 2008

8 months old

Can you believe it. Zoe is 8 months old. She is on the move.. she's got places to be, people to meet and puffs to eat. She is just getting over a little cold too, so don't mind the runny nose. (Yup another cold) It's her 3rd one since we've been back from California. Do you think it's something in the air? Oh and don't ask me why she always puts this sign in her mouth. She can't help it ---it's getting reeally hard to take her picture these days without distracting her with something.




8 comments:

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

She's so cute!! I love your list of the things she's into now .... it's crazy how busy they get!

kellibelli said...

It is fun that are daughters are so close in age! Juliet is into the same things! We go through puffs like there is no tomorrow! She is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add me to your blog

http://aprilandjasonblankenship.blogspot.com/

Sharisse said...

Zoe is sooo cute! Your hair is soo long! Keep in touch!

Britters and Parx said...

Hey Amber! How are you?? I can't believe you have an 8 month old! I love the sign idea! I'm going to steal it! ha What have you guys been up to?

Kristin said...

hello!!! I got your message and I am so excited!!! We better be hanging....I work thruday night and thats about it...well while you are here....I will call you tomorrow sometime...Love ya sis

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing EVER!

Katie Waldron said...

She is the cutest! Amber - I lost your email address - I have some questions about Babywise - I'm in the middle of it with Braden right now & it is stressing me out. I need your expert advice!!! waldron.kate@gmail.com