Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Walk





Here is our first walk with Zoe. I get a little cabin fever if I'm in the house for too long, so I thought a walk would be good.

I am showing Taylor with her in the bjorn to show you how tiny she is... she barely fits in the darn thing. But you ask how I got Taylor to wear the Bjorn... actually... I have to fight him for it. He likes to wear it. I think he is jealous of all the mother-daughter bonding we get to do that I think he trys to make up for it. Plus If I wear it for too long my back starts to hurt.

Contrary to popular belief, Taylor's ability to dress well and pull of his "metro-sexual" wardrobe, really does stop there. He's not really down with all the girly things that you can buy for babies. The more neutral things the better. We bought that bjorn off of Craigslist for thirty bucks. A couple was selling it and they had hardly used it. It's practically brand new! We were pretty stoked about our sweet deal. Anyways... it was fun, but our little peanut wasn't enjoying the scenery to well, she mostly saw dad's shirt and then soon passed out after that.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Cute pics! She is really cute. I can't quite figure out who she looks like. Let us know if you come to SLC, we'd love to see her!

kellibelli said...

amber so cute! call me when you can!

Anonymous said...

Cute family. You are going to have to tell me how you got Taylor to wear the Bjorn. I can't get Brandon even close to that thing.

brohammas said...

Beware Taylor, I was set against pinks and pastel and all that girly baby stuff. Then she learned how to talk, became a princess, developed her own opinion, and its been down hill ever since.

Teri said...

It's fun to see dad's wanting to bond with their babies. I think it's cute and GO Taylor...Levi wouldn't wear it either. She looks super tiny in it...LOL I forget how small they are. Take advantage now because it won't last long!

hp said...

you guys are such a beautiful family! yay for good genes!

And Happy Birthday Amber! I hope you got my messages... I know you have your mind on other things right now, but I hope you were able to celebrate your birthday anyway. Maybe with a little cheesecake fac at the ol' mall? mmmmmmm! :)