Thursday, September 6, 2007

Commentary

Ok the below pictures are pretty much self-explanatory, but I couldn't get the commentary on the same post for some reason. So here is our little munchkin... now 11 days old today. Today was her offical due date. I can't believe how time has flown. She is getting some more meat on her now and is starting to open her eyes more and more. I can't seem to get a decent picture of her with her eyes open. She always squints because of the flash or I just miss her facial expression a second too late. She is so far sleeping like a champ. She is on a 3 hour schedule and eating wonderfully. Now that I am more regulated with my milk nursing isn't as painful and much more managable. She is still really little, but looks so much bigger from when we brought her home. I am already sentimental about her growing and want her to slow down. I can't seem to get enough of her and love this newborn stage. She's such a joy to have in the family and can't wait to see her develop into her personality. More pictures will come soon.

0 comments: