Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Zoe's 2!!

So many of you know that Zoe turned TWO right... (end of last month), but where are the pictures huh?? I haven't posted because things have been so crazy. We threw her a big Nemo pool party and then the next day we rushed off to So. California to hang out with my family for a few days. After we got back, me and the kids (and Taylor a little bit) got really sick. They are still getting over it three weeks later and I'm now completely exhausted from trying to recover myself, and get back into our routine, but we are slowly getting there.

Zoe is such a sweetheart and was so sweet on her birthday. There are so many pictures to show, so I thought I would post a few and then give you the link to my unedited photos. She got lots of fun things for her birthday thanks to all her friends and family. Thank you to everyone that came to her party and for coming and having lots of fun. My little girl is getting so big and so independent. When rested and well fed (hahaha) she is the cutest thing on the planet. She LOVES playing with her new purse and fake make-up and cell phone. She loves playing dress up and putting on her fake jewlery, and she loves pushing her new little shopping cart around. Thanks to Nana, she has some new "High-heels" and earings to go great with all her new accessories. She still loves, Tinkerbell, Nemo and Abby Cadabby. She loves to hold, hug and tackle her little brother. When she's not terroizing my house, she likes to read books, and watch her new favorite movie.. "Enchanted." She just started clueing into what a Princess is, and now is running around the house pretending to be one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!
















5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey...love your background! Happy 6mo. and 2 yrs. to the kiddos. I think I am dying over Taylor's swim shorts. He never seizes to amaze us. And I thought Ed from the bachelor was brave...

Teri said...

Amber, That one pic of Zoe looks just like Aubry. My gosh! I had to take a second look. Anyway, kids are so cute. Looks like you are settling in quite nicely. Glad to see that all are well. we love you, Aunt Teri

Meier Family said...

LOVE love the pics of the kids....Dane is getting so big! Hope all is well in AZ!:)

Anonymous said...

that mouth is such the perfect size for my cock. she's got the motion down so let's make it happen baby

Anonymous said...

the suck so good at her age and the little tightpussy is like heaven