Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can't forget the light of my life!!!

So, no offense to any other members of my family, and especially my little Zoe, but DANE is the light of my life. He is such a sweetheart and sooo good, that I can't help but just be completely in love wth him. He has his moments of fussiness just like any baby, but he truly is so easy. He is ALWAYS smiling, happy and so pleasant to have around. He lets me do what I need to do, tolerates his sister's tight hugs and slobbery kisses, and he eats and sleeps so well. I could just hug and kiss him all day, and I pretty much do. I couldn't not put a post up on his turning 6 MONTHS OLD, and a few updates on him.

He is a second a way from crawling (here are a few pictures of proof) and he loves to observe the world around him. He will watch Zoe for hours, and you can just tell that he adores her. He's always trying to keep up with her as he kicks on his tummy ferociously so as to speed up to her. Although he's not getting anywhere yet, it's only a matter of time before he can tackle her right back and give her lots of hugs and kisses. He is such a delight to have around and really makes our home that much happier.

I LOVE YOU DANE TAYLOR POLLEI!!!!!!!












5 comments:

Joni said...

I want to eat his cheeks and grab his thighs, too cute! Nanna misses the bubbs...

Heather said...

The kids look so cute! I can't believe how big Dane is! You'll have to put some video up of when he starts crawling. I hope you guys are doing well.

Erika said...

How the heck did he become 6 months old already???? Have I even seen him??? I think not. Wowzers! He is a Corbin/Turner and Zoe is a Pollei. So cute!

Kristin said...

HE IS SO STINKING CUTE!! How about you make a trip up here and come see me! Your always going to cali. No offense Aunt Joni! :) haha. So you need to post. I want some more pic's of your cute kids! Oh how bout another??? Ha

Pam said...

Amber and Taylor,
Hey! We were sad we didn't get to hang out the other evening - hope your kids feel better! I found your blog through Brandon and Chaci's...I need your email or number becasue I am planning a surprise party for Rob (don't worry - he never reads blogs :) and would love for you two to come - it is this Saturday, Oct. 10, so it is kind of last minute. If you can send me your email I can shoot over an evite - my email is pamhallfisher@hotmail.com Thanks!