Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally the Prego Pics...

These pictures were taken quickly and with no thought to them, so unfortunately they are blah and blurry. But for those of you who have been bugging me to get pictures up...here ya go.

Oh, and since I don't have a scanner that I am traveling with... I can't scan our baby's ultra sound, but it's been confirmed... we are officially expecting a boy. We went back to Philly in October and had another ultasound. This one was at 20 weeks... the baby was definately much bigger than before and much easier to see. (The first ultrasound was when I was only 13 weeks). So... there you go... Names are still to be decided and probably will not be revealed until birth.... so no more asking... jk.



6 comments:

Katie & Andy said...

Amber you're such a cute pregnant chick! your little belly is great! congrats on having a boy! hope all is well

Ellie m. said...

FINALLY, yay updated blog, you look cute and cant wait to meet your lil man

Anonymous said...

That is a cute little bump. Yeah for the boy!!!

Kristin said...

Cute cute cute!!

kellibelli said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH A BOY for SURE! Exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom is a hot bitch! No way would I wrap my cock if I fucked that pussy either