Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Pictures

Here are some family photos that Jessie took for us (Taylor's little sister). These were meant to be Christmas pictures but we ran out of time and we are going to take them over again...so this was more like practice for us. It was FREEEZING and as you can see we all look pasty white and cold. Not the most flattering shots. Zoe wouldn't even look at the camera and was sorta throwing fun little tantrums... so we will attempt this again soon. But for your viewing pleasure... here ya go!!





7 comments:

Kristin said...

I think they are beautiful!!!! and your beautiful! and I love ZOE!!

kellibelli said...

The blue green water makes all your eyes POP and I did not realize how similar all your eyes were! I was so happy to see new pics~!

Amanda K said...

I love how defiant Zoe is. She's all, Heck no I'm not lookin at the camera. Too cute. Can't wait to see you guys again. Good luck with everything

Jamie said...

oh, i think these are way cute! it was SO good talking to you the other day, thanks for the advice!

Ann said...

Handsome family!

Meier Family said...

I love the pics and the prego pics as well! It was so dang good to see you in Ut and can't wait to see you again in Philly---love ya lots!

Ashley said...

Pics look great! I am lovin the color of your hair. I don't remember it being red at all, but it's beautiful! All of those blue eyes are poppin too! Too bad Zoe wasn't diggin the photo shoot too much. She's too cute for the camera right?