Friday, May 16, 2008

Yeah Dad!



So Taylor just got his evaluations back from his last rotation (12 weeks in Internal Medicine) and I got to read it. Unfortunately he won't let me put it on the blog because he's too modest-- but I'm not. I just have to say that I am very proud of him for all his hard work and dedication to his school work and career. The eval written by this particular doctor was so awesome. Although Taylor won't let me put the entire qoute in, I just have to squeeze in one little line:

"Taylor is an extraordinary student, whose confidence is unmatched, he is easily the pick of the medical students I have had the chance to interact with in the last several years."

Way to go Taylor-- that doctor is right- you are an amazing student -- but not to mention --an amazing father and husband as well. Zoe and I are truly blessed and lucky to have such a hard working and excellent man in our lives. Taylor earned another Honors for this year's rotations--- Go Taylor!!!

6 comments:

Jessie Pollei said...

taylor. i just love you. congratulations!! you are amazing. of course all the doctors love you! i don't blame them! and amber you're amazing for putting up with him always being gone and busy. i love your adorable family!

Joni said...

Way to go Taylor!! You are amazing and we are so proud of you. Keep it up and study strong. Nanna :)

Heather said...

Way to go Taylor. I'm sure glad I married into the Pollei genes.:)

kellibelli said...

This is a great update! What a stud!

Ashley said...

Congrats Taylor! That is awesome about your school status...maybe its Harvard for you too. But we secretly hope that you will follow us wherever we end up.

Ellen said...

Yeah to Taylor!

As wives, it's our job to sing our husband's praises.