Saturday, May 31, 2008

Still part of our Utah visit... the Corbin side of the family

Meet my Aunt Becca. She is like a second mom to me. She is my dad's sister and she lives in Utah. Her oldest daughter is Kristin (aka Kris) andshe is one of my favorite people in the whole world and one of my BFF's..

All throughout college I would visit and eat dinner at my Aunt Becca's house. Oh... how I miss the days. They had a blast meeing Zoe and she in turn... loved them. She went to them with ease and loved playing at thier house.







Audrey (dark blue shirt) another favorite cous of mine..and at the other end of the pic is another favorite Auntie... Aunt Camille my dad's sister too. It was so awesome to see everyone and such a treat to get everyone together. Lindsey (dark hair) is Aunt Camille's daughter...another cousin of mine... I just love her too.




4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so sad me and Sadie weren't able to see you guys! Now I don't know when we ever will since we are moving back to Texas! Thank goodness for blogging, I guess. You guys are too cute!

Meier Family said...

Looks like you are having a great time visiting with family (Zoe is so dang cute) and you look GREAT! Have so much fun and I'll see ya in a couple weeks!
-KeL

Kristin said...

Yeah AM!! I love the pic's, you will have to email them to me. Oh and we need to see if we are going to be in cali at the same time?? I better at least see you in October! I loved every minute with you, thanks for the talk. I miss my cousin!! Love ya girl

Kristin said...

Your my BFF!! :)