Friday, February 1, 2008

Zoe's most recent blow out!!

So we started Zoe on solids recently can ya tell?? Not only are sweet potatoes all over her face, but well, there in her diaper too. And yes, that's a size 5 diaper. We went with Heather and Jared to get Sushi and I had to change her diaper so many times...that I ran out. Luckily Heather came to the rescue and let me use one of Teagens'. It was Taylor's turn to bathe her... yeah!! It was quite the ordeal. I had to put the camera down and help him peel off her clothes. Despite it all, whats even funnier... is she could careless..I think she thought it was quite comical herself. Ohhh, that's why we love her.




5 comments:

Joni said...

Grossssseeee, this is just way too much information...

Amber said...

OH.. what a onsie full of joy. ; )

TR said...

Oh, I remember those days. It just shows how much love a parent has for their child.

Jessie said...

taylor. clearly she's your child!
amber... i'm so sorry!

chris said...

dude, look at your arm in that one picture. ya, the one with all your veins sticking out. you are huge!