Thursday, February 7, 2008

Meet "Charly"

My mom brought Charly back from Germany when she went last year in March. He used to be her same size but as you can see, she holds him like he's her baby. She has a love hate relationship with her toys these days.

Meeting Charly, play nice- Oh Good Girl!!


Give him Huggs!!


Zoe: "Momm...Charly is teasing me!!"


Zoe: "I don't like you any more Charly!"


Passie's make it all better- life is ok again!!


She is so funny. You would think that she would like playing with toys... nope not Zoe, if she can't eat it, digest it or bite it... she's done with it. I can usually let her play with a toy for about 5 minutes max, then it's over. Do you think this phase will pass? Anyhow, thanks mom for Charly, I think when she's older she will learn to appreciate him more. He's so cute.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

love the bow...did you make it?