Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby Shower

I just wanted to say Thank You to all those who were able to come to my shower, it was so fun and it was awesome to see everyone. I couldn't of asked for better friends, thank you again.... and wow...hats off to the those that are so crafty... I am very impressed.



In the above picture is Angela Stevens and Teri Miller Friends from the ward, and on the bottom is Jamie Bohn and little Ezra, Jamie helped in throwing me this awesome shower, it's her house that we are in... isn't it soo cute? Jamie your awesome... thanks again.




Look at the cute pajamas and the home made towel ..... I am so excited!!

The food was excellent, mint brownies, chicken salad sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries....what else would you want?




This is Ashely one of my best friends from when I first got married. We are four weeks apart in our due dates. She is the one behind my awesome Shower... you're the best Ash, thanks for all you do.


This is my other really good friend Ginny, all three of us lived in Roberta Lynn... our very first apartment complex in good old Provo. Our husbands all studied together and we were neighbors on the third floor. We've sorta been inseparable since then... way back in 2003. Ironically all three of our husbands got into schools in Pennsylvania. Taylor at Drexel Med, in Philly, Justin (Ashley's hubbie).. Temple Dental in Philly, and Kort (Ginny's husband) at Hershey Med, in Hershey Pa. It's been so fun to be out here together. Go.... School!!!

More pictures.... eating and watching me open presents... thanks for humoring me guys...

More friends from the ward...Angela, Kari (and little Max), Ellen, me and Natalie--- You guys rock!

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

I'm sad I missed it! You look so cute - can't wait to meet the little one!

Sharisse said...

Wish I could have been there. You looks great! It looks like you haven't gained a pound any where but your belly.

Joni said...

Fun to see all of your friends, especially Ashley! I'm glad you had a fun time...wish I was there! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am glad that we could give you a shower. I had fun. In the picture with me and you Ezra looks pretty unhappy.

Charlotte Erickson said...

Hi Amber! It is Jeffi. I am so excited to get back in touch with you. I love all the baby stuff you got at your shower and I bet you are so excited! Can't wait to see pictures of the little angel soon. Hope all goes well.

I have started another blog for our family (it starts with pictures of Adam and I's wedding) but it is still in progress. (I just barely got all those pictures scanned for the first time) The address is www.ericksonmafia.blogspot.com.

Miss you!
~Jeffi