Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Happy- Ween...."..... "I Fly, I Fly...."

Zoe can't quite get the entire saying down right so all night she kept saying... "Happy Ween" and "I fly, I fly...." It was really cute. In case you were wondering she was a pink fairy, magic wand and wings included. She honestly wanted to fly the second we put her wings on and pointed to the door so that we could take her outside so she could test them out. It was really funny to watch her all night pretend that she could really do it. Then when she started to understand why were knocking on doors, she held very tight to her little candy basket. I kept offering to help her hold it, but she refused and kept saying, "My turn, my turn..." as if we were actually taking turns holding the candy. She also kept trying to eat it as we were going, and of course we let her sample a few. The kid did alright for her second Halloween.... too bad she's not going to be able to eat it all.











5 comments:

Meier Family said...

LOVE Zoe's costume and am still laughing at her lil' "I fly I fly" comments. Dane is getting sooo big and love his little dr costume. You and Taylor look great as always and we just miss you guys! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Are you going to be in Ut at all for Christmas? Would LOVE to meet up!:)

Britters and Parx said...

I got your email about the recipes. I keep meaning to respond. Life has been busy! I will get back to you. =) Hope things are going well for ya!! ;)

kellibelli said...

She looks so pretty in her costume! I love it! She is so stinking cute! Dane was adorable too in his doctor in training outfit! It looks like is well for you! So glad!

Jamie said...

oh my goodness amb! she looked darling! sadie was a ladybug and we couldn't get her to wear her wings at all! she was so annoyed with them. your kiddos are both getting so big! and are so cute! wish we lived closer...

Chaci said...

So cute! Miss you guys!