Monday, August 3, 2009

yUm YuM!!

Dane's been acting like he needs more food after his bottles, but due to my already hectic life, I wasn't really ready to add yet another thing to remember. But, because I love him sooo much, I guess I will start the dreaded chore of starting SoLId FoOds!!! (I was so excited to start Zoe on solids, but this time around, I think I'm a little more sentimental about Dane growing up so fast).

Anyways, here are a few pictures of my little Daners eating GREEN BEANS (yuck)! But he LOVES them!!!




5 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so glad he loves Green Beans!!! Kid after my own kids heart!

Katie said...

Those are great pics!

Kristin said...

He is getting so big! I love the pic of the fam at the top, so cute! Love you!!!!

Chaci said...

He's so cute, I can't believe how big he is. Somehow I expect him to stay the tiny infant he was when I saw him last...way too long ago, by the way! If Zoe's mini Taylor I think Dane's getting closer to a mini Amber!

Laina said...

Too cute!