Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Latest

I apologize to all of you that have checked my blog and have been disappointed to see the same old post there. I am now in Southern California at my parents house. We are now adjusted to the time zone and the kids are having a blast with my family.

I owe a few pictures to the past few weeks.... so here it goes:

CONGRATULATIONS DR. POLLEI-
Among the many things a wife can be proud of her husband for I think graduating from school, preforming their children's baby blessings, follwoing through with household duties, and husbandly duties is a good start. I have to say that I am so proud of Taylor for all that he has accomplished. He graduated with High Honors, scholarships and with a successfull match to his choice of residency. All of his 20 years of shcool has led up to this point in his life, and I am so excited to say that he made it. We still have a long road ahead of us, but a girl couldn't ask for more. Taylor is a wonderful friend, husband, and father. Thank you honey for working so hard and for always making things work out for us. The lord has blessed us so much. We can't wait to start our new life in Arizona. Good job honey!!!! (Zoe walked across the stage with Daddy in her cap and gown.... it was so cute)!!!!










5 comments:

Jamie said...

that's so cute that zoe walked across the stage with him! you guys are one good looking family! great pics! have fun in cali! : )

Meier Family said...

Ha ha!!!! So dang cute that Zoe is in her lil cap and gown too! Congrats again Taylor....I mean Dr. Pollei!:) You guys are such a cute lil family and we miss ya to pieces! Hope all is going well for you in AZ! Keep in touch!

Kristin said...

Hey Am! i totally didn't see this post til now. Congrats Taylor! That is so Awesome! I am so excited to see you this week. It better work out! You are such a great friend and cousin! I love you!

brohammas said...

Taylor,
Congrats and all but,
you thought I was kidding about this:
http://www.esquirebdrm.com/
If you don't enter something like this you will need your Dr. skills to repair yourself (that was supposed to be a threat).
My world is now a little more visually boring.

kellibelli said...

Wow, Congrats! This totally made it real for me. Right now, I am computing Dr. Pollei in my brain! So awesome! Amber you are married to a DOCTOR! Ok, I knew this all along but seeing those pictures made it come to life to me. So proud of you all for getting through school and that he graduated in honors. That is the kind of doctor I would want....
Little Zoe cannot get any cuter in her cap and gown. :)