Sunday, July 13, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Brooke!!!!!!

The name of my photography will be known as:

AMBER POLLEI PHOTOGRAPHY

Yea!! So I know what you are thinking--it's not very original-- and I could have come up with that one all on my own, but I had to see what else was out there. After reading all of your very amazing suggestions and thinking really long and hard about this (I know its seriously not that big of deal), I decided to go with something that used my name, but wasn't too difficult to remember. Special thanks to all of you who participated and tried hard to help me out with this.

My goal: To build my portfolio. My website is "under" construction right now and therefore is not viewable at this time. That's where you guys come in. I am possibly moving from Philadelphia in less than 1 year, so unluckily I might not be here for long.

In the mean time I am looking for willing participants to let me snap pictures and build my portfolio. Although I am going out of town for a few weeks starting in September, I would love to squeeze in as many of you that would like to particpate. I will take pictures of anything you want.. family, kids, babies, bellies, and engagements.

Prices:

$35- For my travel, session fee & DVD

Session will be 60-90 minutes in length and your choice of location
DVD includes 100+ images including black and whites of all images

Portraits will also be availble to order if you would like

You can contact me at: amberpollei@mac.com or you can call me if it's easier

(Brooke you won---contact me when you want to redeem your session)

4 comments:

The Bottjer Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Congrats on getting your "business" started. I have a few friends that do photography and they love it. Maybe if you make to to AZ in September we could have you take some pictures.

Joy Moody Photography said...

Amber if you ever want to come out with me for some pointers and experience let me know! I am happy to give you some guidance.

Brooke said...

Yea!! I'm glad you went with Amber Pollei Photography. It's one of those names that helps get your name out there, and is easy to remember. I think it sounds great as well. Your pictures are beautiful! So did I win the free photo shoot:) Who knows when I will ever get to see you. We need to have a reunion one of these days. Hope you are doing well.

Kaylene Myers said...

Yeah for picking a name, and yead for you, Amber! You've taken some beautiful pictures and can only go up. Congrats!