Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mandy and James's Wedding

Mandy and James got married on March 15th 2008. Mandy is my younger sister (22)! It was a beautiful cerimony and a gorgeous day... but it was FREEZING. I don't know how we all survived without big heavy coats. Mandy especially she had to have been numb by the end of her pictures. Mandy looked beautiful as always, and her new hubbie is quite handsome himself. Taylor couldn't be there due to his hospital rotations, but wished that he could of been there. We love you guys. Welcome to the family James.











8 comments:

Jamie said...

looks like it was a beautiful wedding! hope you guys had a nice easter and that all is well!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Make sure and tell you sister (and family) congrats for us. We knew the wedding was coming up and we're glad it turned out so well. Hope you had a fun visit despite the cold!

Kristy and Dave said...

Congratulations to Mandy! That's awesome. I haven't talked to you for so freaking long and I take full responsibility for it. I will call you soon--we need to catch up!

And I can't believe how big Zoe is getting! She is SO adorable. I can't wait to see her again.

Ashley said...

I have been waiting for these!!!! She and her hub are so cute. How fun for them. Get home so we can hang!

kellibelli said...

Wow! Great pictures! I am still sad to have missed it.

Kristin said...

Hey you looked so good!! And of course mandy. Love you guys Miss you

Cheryl said...

You and your sister look so much a like. even through the cold your pictures look great.

Cheryl said...

You and your sister look so much a like. even through the cold your pictures look great.