Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ok, So I am in California right now playing with family and hanging out. My cousin Kelli just had a baby 5 1/2 weeks before Zoe and we finally got to meet her. Juliet and Zoe are already the best of buds, here are a few funny pictures of their photo shoot.

Pay no mind to Zoe, she's dreaming of a big juicy cheeseburger, while Juliet's content to look pretty for the photo shoot.
















This one is funny too, but just ignore Juliet's little finger, I don't think she reeeally ment it! (hehehe)















Umm... is this position uncomfortable to you too Juliet??















You guys want Sass..will give you Sass..... how do ya like us now??


2 comments:

Jess said...

Darling! Cali has some fabulous baby shopping. Some of my favorites near by are Magnolia Charlie, Red Sail, and Teddy Bears and Tea Cups on Balboa Island. I also love Grasshoppers, Hanna Andersson, and Babystyle at Fashion Island...so much for that budget...

Shannon said...

I love the pics of the girls--they are great!